Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Movie Trailer - Alien Abduction

Director: Matty Beckerman
Starring: Katherine Sigismund, Corey Eid, Riley Polanski
Release: April 4th, 2014

Movies like this freak me out and I think it's because I kinda believe that they're possible.  Signs had me scared for weeks, say what you will about M. Night.  I don't know if this ends up being great, awful, or somewhere in between, but I doubt I watch it because I don't want nightmares.


No comments:

Post a Comment