Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Machine

Director: Caradog W. James
Starring: Caity Lotz, Toby Stephens, Sam Hazeldine
Release: April 25th, 2014

I feel like this is almost a plot that can't possible be done right.  Maybe in a book, but I don't think it translates to a movie.  A much as I think it looks cool and kind of want to see it, I just can't imagine that the woman plays the robot well or that the emotions that are the point will really come across the screen the way they're supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment