Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Movie Trailer - Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Director: Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez
Starring: Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mickey Rourke
Release: August 22nd, 2014

I didn't really enjoy the first one, to be honest.  I don't really like either graphic novels or film noir.  The visual is appealing, but I need a little something more.  I enjoyed 300, didn't like Rise of an Empire, and doubt I'll get much pleasure out of watching this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment