Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Movie Trailer - Jinn

Director: Ajmal Zaheer Ahmad
Starring: Ray Park, Serinda Swan, Faran Tahir
Release: April 4th, 2014

Is it just me or is this the worst trailer ever?  What a silly concept; man made out of clay, angels made out of tears, Jinn made out of some sort of shadowy material that can kill you, don't you doubt it.  Why are people making a ton of ridiculous fantasy/action movies and praying that we'll watch them?

No comments:

Post a Comment