Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Movie Trailer - Paddington

Director: Paul King
Starring: Colin Firth, Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins
Release: December 12th, 2014

This is only a teaser so there's not much to it, but I'm kind of excited for it.  It's not Disney, which I think is good, and Colin Firth is doing Paddington's voice.  And also in the cast are Jim Broadbent and Nicole Kidman, a sort of Moulin Rouge reunion.


No comments:

Post a Comment