Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Movie Trailer - Nymphomaniac Vol. II

Director: Lars von Trier
Starring: Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Willem Dafoe
Release: April 4th, 2014

Two movies, parts 1 & 2,  released a month apart.  Here's the second volume with a look & feel fairly similar to the first.  I haven't seen Part One yet, so it's hard to judge this one.  But if you've heard about it you know it's very explicit, very adult.  I'll wait to watch them both together.

No comments:

Post a Comment