Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Boy Next Door

Director: Rob Cohen
Starring: Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Guzman, John Corbett
Release: January 23rd, 2015

Oh J-Lo.  Yes you're super sexy and OK you're recently single & ready to mingle.  But A) you can't act and 2) you probably shouldn't force people to think of you as a MILF who enjoys high schoolers.  I doubt this becomes the next Fatal Attraction; Swinfan might be more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment