Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Movie Trailer - Inherent Vice

Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Starring: Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Benicio Del Toro
Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Eric Roberts, Jena Malone
Release: January 9th, 2015

PTA is a directing genius.  Hard Eight, Boogie Nights, Magnolia, Punch-Drunk Love, There Will Be Blood, The Master;  all amazing films that might not be for everyone but make no apologies.  And of course, Joaquin Phoenix is just as much an acting genius, so there is absolutely no way I will miss this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment