Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Movie Trailer - Stretch

Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Patrick Wilson, Jessica Alba, Ed Helms
Release: December 5th, 2014

First off, Patrick Wilson isn't a strong enough actor for lead roles.  Sorry Pat, but you just don't have it.  Maybe a movie like this, one with a quick pace & quirky characters, is perfect for him, allowing him not to reveal that he has a talent deficiency.  Second off, this genre of movie is never good.  It's fun in parts, has some cool crime, a couple laughs, but ends up being a bit of a bore.  I'd expect nothing lees from Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment