Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Movie Trailer - Rosewater

Director: Jon Stewart
Starring: Gael Garcia Bernal, Haluk Bilginer, Dimitri Leonidas
Release: November 14th, 2014

I love Jon Stewart and, of course, The Daily Show; I'd watch almost anything he was a part of.  This film marks his directorial debut, which is a little worrisome, and there might be some stumbles along the way.  Mainly what I'm worried about is the cheesy quality of the freedom storyline.  But Jon has his heart in the right place and is a very capable person, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment