Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Trailer - Hugo

Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Asa Butterfield, Jude Law, Sacha Baron Cohen
Year: 2011

My first thought upon seeing this trailer was, "I have to get my nephew to come with me so that I can see this movie." It looks like everything I imagine a wonderful childhood adventure story to be. And with Scorsese (The Departed, Shutter Island) directing, it will definitely be a step up from other kids' movies like The Last Airbender or The Golden Compass. And Jude Law (Enemy at the Gates, Road to Perdition), a brilliant actor, comes on strong in 2011 with three films, including this one. Enlist your family tween and mark November 23th on your calender; this one should be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment