Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Movie Trailer - 22 Jump Street

Director: Phil Lord, Chris Miller
Starring: Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ice Cube
Release: June 13th, 2014

How is Channing Tatum the hottest thing since Terrance Howard? I didn't see the first one of this new series, but I kinda wanted to.  I felt dumb at first, but then after it got OK reviews I actually thought maybe it would be worth a shot.  This movie isn't my usual style, but I actually laughed a little during the trailer.  I can't see myself rushing out to see either film, but perhaps someday they're worth a rental.


No comments:

Post a Comment