Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Other Woman

Director: Nick Cassavetes
Starring: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton
Release: April 25th, 2014

There are some very strange people in this horribly-looking film.  Cameron Diaz & Leslie Mann are both bad actresses.  Kate Upton is not even that, she's just a model.  And don't forget cameos by Don Johnson & Nicki Minaj.  Very odd and I'm almost positive very, very awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment