Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Movie Trailer - Heaven Is for Real

Director: Randall Wallace
Starring: Greg Kinnear, Kelly Reilly, Connor Corum
Release: April 16th, 2014

I don't want to insult a movie that actually gave me chills, but I have a bad feeling that by the end it will have turned into an episode of Touched by an Angel.  It's not easy to keep powerful emotion from becoming cheesy.  Wallace has done a good job with his past projects (Braveheart, We Were Soldiers), so I'd like to give him & Kinnear the benefit of the doubt, I'm just not sure if I have that much faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment