Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Movie Trailer - Edge of Tomorrow

Director: Doug Liman
Starring: Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, Bill Paxton
Release: June 6th, 2014

I don't care that this looks like a mash-up of Oblivion & Elysium.  I don't care that action movies frivolously throw away the parts of films that I care the most about.  I don't care that Tom Cruise is a crazy Scientologist, that Bill Paxton is still making money off his Aliens role, or that I usually boycott summer blockbusters.  I am going to go enjoy this awesome-looking movie and I just don't care.


2 comments:

  1. Good thing it isn't based on a comic book, or it would be garbage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get too cocky; it might very well be garbage.

      Delete