Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Movie Trailer - Rob the Mob

Director: Raymond De Felitta
Starring: Michael Pitt, Nina Arianda, Ray Romano, Andy Garcia
Release: 2014

I kind of wanna see this.  It looks like an American & slightly better version of Stand Off, but with Ray Romano instead of Brendan Fraser.  Neither of those guys makes me specifically interested in movies that they're involved in, but for some reason I'm intrigued by this movie.  Maybe it's just a well-edited trailer & it turns out to be garbage.  Rental?


No comments:

Post a Comment