Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Movie Trailer - Walking with the Enemy

Director: Mark Schmidt
Starring: Jonas Armstrong, Ben Kingsley, Hannah Tointon
Release: 2014

As I was watching this trailer I was waiting for the punchline.  It just never felt real, it was more like a fake film.  I can't put my finger on why I felt that way; maybe it was just too dramatic.  But of course those were dramatic times and I'm extremely interested in WWII, so maybe it was just bad editing of a potentially great film.  It's worth a shot anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment