Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Movie Trailer - The Great Gatsby

Director: Baz Luhrmann
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan
Release: May 10th, 2013

I guess I forgot that this movie was coming out.  I saw the trailer months ago, filed it away, was reminded of it, and watched it again.  If anything, it is going to be more spectacular than I had imagined.  Luhrmann is not for everyone (Romeo + Juliet, Moulin Rouge!), but his films are exciting, beautiful, and original; Gatsby looks no different.


No comments:

Post a Comment