Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Movie Trailer - Paranoia

Director: Robert Luketic
Starring: Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford
Release: August 16th, 2013

This type of movie always seems to flop.  The young stud enters the dangerous corporate world, his betters use him as a pawn, and he ends up getting the girl & riding off into the sunset.  I just don't see anything in the trailer that is going to get me into the theatre to see this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment