Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thought - 111 Archer Avenue


So I'm back from vacation.  Posts were a little erratic, but tomorrow I'll be back in the groove.  I've got a couple book reviews lined up, and two children's movies to review, plus movie trailers as always.  I haven't written many sports posts in a while, but with football season coming up I'm ready to talk about the NFL.  I was wondering, what's your favorite topic to read about here?  Sports, movies, books, random thoughts?  Let me know; I want my readers to be happy.

I'm going to let the You Vote, I Review selections run for another week, so feel free to vote for your favorite and it will be reviewed shortly.  Any other suggestions or comments, feel free to voice your opinions, I'd love to hear from you.  The next step for the blog is to move it to a website, get some advertising & advertisers and see what it can become.  Thank you everyone for your support, and I hope you're enjoying 111 Archer Avenue!

3 comments:

  1. I like movie and book reviews the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking away "You vote, I review"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I meant I was letting the CURRENT choices run for another week. I should have said that.

      Delete