Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Frozen Ground

Director: Scott Walker
Starring: Nicolas Cage, John Cusack, Vanessa Hudgens
Release: August 23rd, 2013

I saw this movie already.  It was called Insomnia and it sucked.  Why would I see it again, this time starring one of the worst actors on the planet?  I'm talking about you, Nick!  And why is Vanessa Hudgens all of a sudden in every movie being made?  Did someone do a research study and discover that what we needed was more Vanessa Hudgens?  Because I thought I was doing just fine without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment