Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Movie Trailer - Afternoon Delight

Director: Jill Soloway
Starring: Kathryn Hahn, Juno Temple, Josh Radnor
Release: August 30th, 2013

The only thing that concerns me about this movie is that Jill Soloway is partly responsible for the TV show Nikki.  If you saw that during its brief run you'll understand.  I'm not really sure why I did other than that Nikki Cox was hot and I was sixteen.  But anyway, I think this movie actually looks kinda good and funny, but I can't see myself making it a priority.


No comments:

Post a Comment