Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Canyons

Director: Paul Schrader
Starring: Lindsay Lohan, James Deen, Nolan Gerard Funk
Release: Auguts 2nd, 2013

This movie looks odd.  First off, Paul Schrader wrote Taxi Driver, American Gigolo, and Raging Bull.  So he knows his way around drama, but he hasn't done a major project in a long time.  Secondly, I've seen a bunch of trailers for this movie; one that looks like a twisted sex thriller, a grindhouse version, one meant to be from the 30s, and another meant to be from the 50s.  So, I'm really confused.  Add in Lindsay Lohan and I have no idea what this is going to be like.


No comments:

Post a Comment