Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Movie Trailer - Killing Season

Director: Mark Steven Johnson
Starring: Robert De Niro, John Travolta
Release: July 12th, 2013

Oh dear.  First, I think there's something wrong with Travolta's facial hair.  And second, is he really attempting a Serbian accent?  Who thought that would be a good idea?  This movie proves that Hollywood thinks we'll see anything if they tag a couple big names on it.  Let's show them differently and leave this one to sink.


No comments:

Post a Comment