Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Spectacular Now

Director: James Ponsoldt
Starring: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley, Kyle Chandler
Release: August 2nd, 2013

I feel like this has been done better about a hundred times.  It just doesn't look very interesting or original.  And I have my doubts about the actors.  Miles Teller looks like the next Vince Vaughn, which I don't think is a good thing.  I saw Shailene Woodley in The Descendants and she wasn't that great.  And, I know this sounds mean, but did they intentionally make her less attractive, because I remember her as hotter.


No comments:

Post a Comment