Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Counselor

Director: Ridley Scott
Starring: Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Javier Bardem
Release: October 25th, 2013

I know a lot of good parts don't always add up to a good film, but I'm willing to take a chance with this one.  First, I heart Brad Pitt.  I really like Michael Fassbender.  And Ridley Scott knows what he's doing, even if I don't love every one of his movies.  Stick in Penelope Cruz & Cameron Diaz and it's looking like a movie that I'll go see.


No comments:

Post a Comment