Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Movie Trailer - Crystal Fairy

Director: Sebastian Silva
Starring: Michael Cera, Gaby Hoffman
Release: July 12th, 2013

I've never seen Michael Cera so dirty.  And I've never seen Gaby Hoffman so homely.  I still think of her as the little girl from Uncle Buck, not some wasted hippie.  I have a problem with drug movies; I just don't understand them because I've never experienced that.  I doubt I'll appreciate why they want to drink cactus on the beach and get high.  So maybe this one's not for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment