Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Movie Trailer - Safe Haven

Director: Lasse Hallstrom
Starring: Josh Duhamel, Julianne Hough
Release: February 8th, 2013

I may have to add Julianne Hough (Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend) to the coveted 5th spot on my List, but that doesn't mean I have to watch this movie.  Actually, I think I've seen it before.  About a dozen times.  Movies like this are created to entice women with a false fantasy, and they always work, but not on me.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on! You know there are young attractive widowers waiting to save all of us, Olie.

    Hot? Yes. List-worthy? Really? That's a big step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I needed a blonde anyway, I'm brunette heavy.

      1. Marisa Tomei
      2. Jennifer Connely
      3. Anne Hathaway
      4. Mila Kunis
      5. Julianne Hough?

      Delete