Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Movie Trailer - The Sessions

Director: Ben Lewin
Starring: John Hawkes, Helen Hunt, William H. Macy
Release: October 2012

What a refreshing take on a strange situation.  Based on a true story, this movie definitely has the making of an Oscar nominee.  It's nice to see Helen Hunt in a strong role, and it will be nice to see a love story that's based on reality, as opposed to fantasy (Safe Haven).


3 comments:

  1. I'll have to add this to the many, many movies I want to see this year. Argo, the Master, the Hobbit, Skyfall, Lincoln, Flight, and now the Sessions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year is almost over. And how about Looper, To Rome With Love, Django Unchained.

      Delete