Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Movie Trailer - Affluenza

Director: Kevin Asch
Starring: Ben Rosenfield, Gregg Sulkin, Nicola Peltz
Release: July 11th, 2014

What is this, Laguna Beach the movie?  Why would I want to watch a ninety minute movie about rich kids being upset with each other?  Did someone not watch this trailer and think to themselves that there might be one or two too many scenes of teenagers crying about money?  Maybe just one less would have made me want to watch the movie.   Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment