Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Movie Trailer - Kill the Messenger

Director: Michael Cuestra
Starring: Jeremy Renner, Barry Pepper, Michael Sheen
Andy Garcia, Ray Liotta, Rosemarie DeWitt, Oliver Platt
Release: October 10th, 2014

I wasn't a huge fan of The Hurt Locker, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this will be Jeremy Renner's best film to date.  I've also never been a big fan of CIA/FBI/conspiracy movies, but this is true and looks fascinating.  I'm in.


No comments:

Post a Comment