Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Movie Trailer - Book of Life

Director: Jorge R. Gutierrez
Starring: Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, Channing Tatum
Release: October 17th, 2014


This film has a little bit of a Coraline feel, and that's a god thing.  And I like the Day of the Dead storyline, that's always intrigued me.  And the visuals, wow, they look pretty awesome.  But I am a little concerned about the humor and the dialogue, they might end up being a bit dumb.  We'll see though, I'd give it a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment