Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Movie Trailer - The Best of Me

Director: Michael Hoffman
Starring: James Marsden, Michelle Monaghan, Luke Bracey, Liana Liberato
Release: October 17th, 2014

Goddam Nicholas Sparks.  I'm tired of these incredibly sappy, unbelievable love stories that have no depth, no reality, and can't possibly be enjoyed by anyone but very unhappy middle-aged women.  It's one of those genres of film that seem totally pointless, yet are still being produced because just enough people are tricked into watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment