Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Movie Trailer - Happy Christmas

Director: Joe Swanberg
Starring: Anna Kendrick, Melanie Lynskey, Joe Swanberg, Mark Webber
Release: June 26th, 2014

From the guy who brought you Drinking Buddies, which I thought was surprisingly excellent.  This one doesn't have the star power that that one had, but it does also star Anna Kendrick, who I really like.  This unscripted style is really cool and gives the film an entirely unique feel.  I look forward to this being a five-star film.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That hope is based on other movies, which may not be very wise. I need to let you borrow Drinking Buddies; if you see it & love it then you might have the same feeling about this one that I do.

      Delete