Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sports - NFL Rookies


A choice few from the 2014 NFL rookie class recently came together for a photo opp & press event.  The gathering was hosted by the NFL Players Association at the L.A. Colosseum, and there we got our first look at some of football's fresh faces.  The players wore their home colors, with names & numbers on their jerseys, giving a better preview than the practice uniforms they wear during OTAs.  Here's a look at some pics from the event.







No comments:

Post a Comment