Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Movie Trailer - A Walk Among the Tombstones

Director: Scott Frank
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank De Julio, Olafur Darri Olafsson
Release: September 19th, 2014

I won't deny that I love Liam Neeson.  I saw & enjoyed Non-Stop for crying out loud, entirely because of him.  But I think this one actually looks solid, a perfect movie for Neeson and the way I like to see him.  I like the story, the darkness, the song in the trailer, though that's always misleading.  Anyway, I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment