Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Movie Trailer - Foxcatcher #2

Director: Bennett Miller
Starring: Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo
Release: November 14th, 2014

This one got delayed a year, and I think that was the best thing that could have happened to it.  It was getting Oscar buzz last season but would have ultimately been overlooked because of all the big time movies that ended up being nominated.  This year's class ought to be a little less saturated, leading to a better chance.  But awards aside, it just looks like an incredible movie, a chance for Carell & Tatum & Ruffalo to show their stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment