Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trailer - Coriolanus

Director: Ralph Fiennes
Starring: Ralph Fiennes, Gerard Butler, Brian Cox
Year: 2011

Any film that takes Shakespeare and gives him a modern spin is worth noticing. And perhaps this is a sign that Fiennes and Butler are prepared to start working on good movies again. Ive had enough of noseless demons and talentless female co-stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment