Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Trailer - Melancholia

Director: Lars von Trier
Starring: Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Kiefer Sutherland
Release: November 2011

I might hate Kirsten Dunst (Bring It On, Spider-Man) and I might be scared of Lars von Trier (Dancer in the Dark, Antichrist), but this film still intrigues me. Other than dramatic, I have no idea what it will be like, and I like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment