Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Movie Trailer - Arthur Newman

Director: Dante Ariola
Starring: Colin Firth, Emily Blunt, Anne Heche
Release: April 26th, 2013


I really don't know what to think about this one.  Ariola ...don't laugh ...is an unknown, Blunt is fine, and Heche may just be the worst actress of all time.  The story seems interesting I guess, but not very special.  So I would say let's just leave it up to Firth, but you never know what you're going to get with him.  Should we expect Love Actually or The King's Speech?  Or will we get What a Girl Wants or The Last Legion?  I'm leaning toward the latter, and I may just pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment