Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Movie Trailer - Avengers: Age of Ultron

Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson
Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, James Spader, Elizabeth Olsen
Release: May 1st, 2015

I missed out on riding the Marvel wave.  I've never been into comic books or comic book movies, and so I never started watching the Avengers movies, but now that this one is out, I think I might have to go back and remedy that.  Don't scoff, I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon, this movie just plain looks good, actiony & adventurey in a way that just might not be cheap.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of catching up to do! Three Iron Mans, two Thors, two Captain Americas, the first Avengers...and of course, you have to watch them all because they weave the story line through each movie (a great marketing tactic!) I think this movie looks really dark, like Batman/Heath Ledger dark. Maybe they are trying to draw in a more sophisticated audience. I just hope it is still teenager appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be too much comic book for me to handle. Maybe I'll cheat and just watch the first Avengers.

      Delete