Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thought - Archer Avenue

I have officially launched my new website, Archer Avenue, at archeravenue.net.  I won't be posting here any more, all new content will be at Archer Avenue.  I will keep this blog open for a while, as all reviews & trailers still link back here, but go over to the new site for updates and new posts.  Thank you for all your support and for reading; please continue to enjoy my work at archeravenue.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment