Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Movie Trailer - Chappie

Director: Neill Blomkamp
Starring: Dev Patel, Sharlto Copley, Hugh Jackman

Release: March 6th, 2015

I actually got chills at the end of this trailer.  I love the idea of a robot/child finding his place in the world, as sappy as that sounds.  And I love the Short Circuit feel; 5 alive!  Add in that kid from Slumdog & the director of District 9 and I think we've got a real hit on our hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment