Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Movie Trailer - Ex Machina

Director: Alex Garland
Starring: Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Alicia Vikander
Release: April 10th, 2015

I like the scale this film appears to be created on.  Most AI dramas are so large, so epic, and often in an awesome way, but I think I'll enjoy the smaller set, the few characters, and the up-close-and-personal storyline.  Plus, this kind of sci-fi is just cool anyway, and should be done well with two very good actors, Gleeson & Isaac.  I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment