Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Movie Trailer - Admission

Director: Paul Weitz
Starring: Tina Fey, Paul Rudd
Release: March 22nd, 2013

I usually like to get a jump on trailers and put something one here that's not being advertised on TV or that isn't coming out any time soon.  I'll make an exception for this one, because I feel it is my duty to warn as many people as possible; this is going to be one of the ten worst movies of all time.  It doesn't even have the saving grace of knowing that it's bad and owning it.  Tina Fey might actually believe this movie is funny and that she's a good actor.  Neither is true, and if you watch this movie you have nobody to blame but yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment