Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Movie Trailer - Monsters University

Director: Dan Scanlon
Starring: Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi
Release: June 21st, 2013

At the risk of speaking blasphemy, I don't think this looks very good.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Disney/Pixar, and I'm a huge fan of Monsters Inc.  But, was any of that trailer supposed to be funny?  Because none of it was, and that concerns me.  Perhaps they're saving some humor for the movie and they don't want to spoil the surprise.  Perhaps.  But hey, you gotta get us in the theatre, and right now I'm not going.


No comments:

Post a Comment