Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Movie Trailer - 2 Guns

Director: Baltasar Kormakur
Starring: Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg, Bill Paxton
Release: August 2nd, 2013

I love me some Denzel and some Marky Mark.  Honestly, they're probably two of the most likeable actors of the last two decades.  But they both have the irritating tendency of picking awful projects to become a part of.  At first glance, this buddy cop action flick doesn't look like a good idea.  But you know, I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and predict that they somehow pull it off, even with Bill Paxton.


No comments:

Post a Comment