Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Movie Trailer - The Bling Ring

Director: Sofia Coppola
Starring: Emma Watson, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang
Release: June 14th, 2013

I would see this.  I'm not a fan of Sofia Coppola (The Virgin Suicides, Marie Antoinette), but this is a true story and I don't see how she could really mess it up.  After all, this film doesn't star Kirsten Dunst, although she is in it.  Instead it's Emma Watson, who is attempting to break out of her Harry Potter mold.  We'll see if she does it, but if she can pull that off than this movie could be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment