Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Movie Trailer - Thor: The Dark World

Director: Alan Taylor
Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins
Release: November 8th, 2013

I'll admit I didn't see the first one, but then again I don't know many people who did.  And there's a reason for that; because it looked like crap.  The second one doesn't seem like it's going to be any better.  I even love Norse mythology ...and movies ...and Natalie Portman!  But I think I'll pass on the sequel just as I did the original.


2 comments:

  1. The first one was indeed bad. Worst of the Avengers set up movies.

    There is an interesting take on Thor in one comic series where you are never quite sure if he is a god fallen to earth, or just a crazy person. That would have been a much more interesting take on the character.

    ReplyDelete