Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 111 Archer Avenue. What started as a film review blog has become my online judgment forum. I will review the occasional movie or DVD, post an interesting trailer, critique a newly-read book, talk about sports, and share my thoughts and opinions on random issues. You can also follow me on Twitter (@OlieCoen) or check out my work on DVDTalk.com. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Movie Trailer - Black Sea

Director: Kevin Macdonald
Starring: Jude Law, Scoot McNairy, Ben Mendelsohn
Release: January 23rd, 2015

Boom, there's the Jude Law reappearance I've been waiting for.  It's not like he's been off the rails, he's had roles; The Grand Budapest Hotel, Dom Hemingway, Side Effects, Anna Karenina, 360, Contagion, Sherlock Holmes.  But nothing that's screamed Jude Law, like back in the early 2000s Jude Law; Closer, Alfie, I Heart Huckabees, Cold Mountain, Road to Perdition, A.I., Enemy at the Gates.  That's the guy I want and I think he's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment